Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 8"

First of all it isn't a game so it "SHOULDN'T" be in the game section but besides that I found it pretty funny, Red Link being my favorite ofcourse(Funny sob)... The only REAL problem is purple's voice... when he talks you can tell it's someone talking in a closed enviorment or a room unlike everyone's voice... I like that you used the onld "Legend of Zelda" graphics as well...

Hmmmm....

Well I dont think it's one of the best in the series so far in fact I feel like this episode was rushed but then again I did read the comments and you know what I'll cut some slack I mean animation no matter what it is sprites or actual animation can be a bitch to get done. Especially when real life gets involve ahhhhh but to be fair some of the jokes were a little funny. For some reason I smile a bit when I hear " I swear to Nayru" "Oh for dins sake" psssh how silly

That said I'm sorry to hear about whats been going on with you but I have a feeling you'l pull through and improve upon the next episode. See you then!

HadoukenDude responds:

Thanks for understanding.

Damn it's been a while, but despite any troubles you had, you didn't lose that touch of quality. I'm psyched for Episode 9
Also, is that Septette for the Dead Princess I hear in the credits? ^w^

Awesome! I am so happy to see this series back on its feet again. And the animation is great too! There are little nit-picks that I have about a few things, like the little lines on the bottom of the text box or that you didn't get an Ancient Hylian font for the old man's text. but because of what you described in the description, I will overlook them. I greatly anticipate episode 9!

Everyone, we should be happy that this series has been going on for about 7 years, this is one series that has been high in quality and has genuinly brought out a good laugh or two.
I am happy that even after 7 years the episodes are still great like they were a long time ago.