Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 8"

Holy shit. I remember watching the first few episodes of this when I was in Jr. High. Now I'm in college and notice that you are STILL going with this project. You have earned my respect for this level of dedication.

I swear to Nyrau that imma take this HOOKSHOT and im gonna WHY do i have a hookshot?!?!?

so how many episode will you make to finish this video?
love the ending by the way

HadoukenDude responds:

I'll keep it going as faras I can. I never planned an exact amount of episodes.

this series is awesome but please explain why has blue's voice slightly changed.

HadoukenDude responds:

Blue's original voice actor bailed on me. I had no choice but to make some changes in order to keep the show going. Coincidentally, Red's original voice actor (from episodes 1-3) returned and I later decided to have red's second voice actor (from episodes 4-7) play blue in episode 8.

It's awesome, it's from my favorite game.