For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 8"

I played/watched the first one and I really enjoyed it. Now this came out. You just made my day. This game has an interesting story and the author did a really great job in involving the audience by clicking to see extra scenes. This was very entertaining and I cannot wait for the next one. Keep up the great work.

HadoukenDude responds:

episode 9 is currently up on youtube. Been having some technical issues with a co animator for the past 6 months. I'll have it here too someday.

What EggWithAKnife said.
"A movie? With MEDALS?! Explain this..."

HadoukenDude responds:

Ask Tom Fulp. He'll give you permission for it.

Wait patiently and ye shall be rewarded in the end. It was definitely worth the wait and a little extra time on my part since for a while I had forgone coming to Newgrounds due to personal issues and a busy as hell life.

It's great man. AWESOME!! XD

I can sympathize with you on the life troubles and I'm glad your back on your feet after all of that. Can't wait for the next one although only metaphorically, I'm not like others that view this and demand the due date for the next one.

Patience people. It's like fishing, the key to catching a keeper or watching in this case is to be patient and wait for it to come to you.

A movie? With MEDALS?! Explain this...

this happend LITALY 1 day after i finshed this siresed