Reviews for "Mountain"

absolutely delightful. I loved learning how to play this game. Aside from the wonder and exploration in this little poem, the music was one of my favorite parts--I couldn't tell, but did adding to the mountains have any effect on the music? sometimes it looked to me like the mountains resembled waveforms--I think that would be something very interesting to explore.

All in all, excellent job. I only wish I didn't have to refresh the page to play again and again!

Seagaia responds:

glad you liked the discovery aspect. i thought it would be more enjoyable if I didn't spell everthing out, and I'm glad you liked the music, it's kind of messy but in a way that's sort of intended along with the game ( i made this game fairly quickly).

adding tot he mountains does not add to the music (though bass notes play sometimes when the little pluses hit the mountain, and when you're holdin gmore pluses, the random notes play faster).

it would be cool if the mountain worked - perhaps in a non-flash game. i'd like to use something like this in a later game.

and I added pressing R at the end to restart!

I liked the concept but here's the things you can fix. 1. Better instructions that says what x actually does. 2. explanation of percentage at the end. I played the game twice and the second time I covered much more of the mountain but it said I had less mountain percentage. 3. add some more levels where the mountain is different and maybe add an intro that gives us some more understanding and a button that lets us retry at the end. good luck!

Seagaia responds:

thanks, i did a few of these.