Reviews for "Berzerk Ball 2"

Este Juego es simplemente lo MAXIMO!!

Really great game, very addicting!

This is one of the few games I really enjoy playing again and again, it's just too good. I have a week playing this and I already obtained all the achievements. But even after this I continue playing.
So far my best are:
Speed: 1339
Distance: 680665
Just perfect.

I normally hate these types of games but figured I'd play it for a few minutes anyway, to give you a fair shake. Eight hours later and I'm still playing it, with my eyes falling out of my face...

Amazingly well-designed and thought out with fun Challenges to break up the, for lack of a better word, monotony (but not in a bad way) of the main game. The team aspect was really fun - I enjoyed leveling them up and then having them be actually useful. The weapons and accessories were a really nice touch as well!

My only small compliant is that once you were almost maxed out, the main game almost played itself for long stretches of time but I actually enjoyed it in a sick way - it was nice to smash the shit out of everything that was giving me such a hard time early on.

Once again, excellent work. This is one of my all-time favorite games on Newgrouns. You've made a believer out of me!

WHACK THE NERD!
WHACK THE NERD!!
WHACK THE NERD!!!
This is by far one of the greater games on the Newgrounds list. If you could though, move the songs from the first one to this one. They kicked ass.
WHACK THE NERD!!!!