Reviews for "Berzerk Ball 2"

EPIC SEQUEL!!

Kudos Berzerk Studios! You have created an awesome sequel for Berzerk Ball. It has come a long way from it's humble beginnings and has definitely went up a notch. It really blew my mind away when i started playing it. The concept of upgrades, challenges and quests you need to accomplish to be able to complete the game. Not to mention the team work with each and every member of the team was so epicly COOL!! (If epicly is even a word... :P ) with that being said I better yet "WE" still believe it needs some improvements!!

*Personally, it has been my pet peeve when i started playing the game. Ultimate Smash is the same for every character. Would have been nice if they had a different smash from one and another. Would be totally awesome. Not to mention, while you are performing an Ultimate Smash make it more exciting for the player by giving him something to click simultaneously to increase the effect of the Smash. I believe this would make it a bit more challenging.

*Combining Items: Aside from having the Black Smith being able to forge random items. Why not give us an option to combine items as well. This would make the game more interesting instead of having to sell the items we randomly get to buy materials to create a random item yet again.

Honestly, i was planning to leave a feedback after collecting all the medals. Sadly, am having a hard time complete the riddles. So i will just leave one right now. Again good job, am really looking forward to the next one or perchance another awesome game from you guys. MORE POWER!!

This game was awesome, at first i thought it was going to be something completely different and im happy it wasn't the way i thought it was going to be.

Did I just see a Borderlands refrence? The Geek said "You hit like my Gran Gran... Shes a Siren" XD

Great game guys! I loved the fact that everything from the past game has gotten better! There are just two things that bother me about this game: The fact that the menus are a bit confusing at first, and the fact that the cannons seem to hinder more than help at higher speeds. Other than that, everything has definitely improved from the first game!

So fking addicting, kept me playing for DAYS!!!