Reviews for "Berzerk Ball 2"

best game ever

This game is an absolute BLAST to play. Since I happen to love games, flash games, games on the internet, heavy metal, animation, tossing/launching games, and RPGs, saying that getting into this game is easy would be a BIG understatement.

Que cool volver a jugar ahora sacare las medallas que me faltan gran juego la verdad para matar el tiempo

4.5 Stars

I found a bug and now my character flying XD

Fun game, though I think I ran into some kind of glitch. I had only a normal hockey stick and no skills leveled past a 2. Despite that, I launched the geek and he just kept going. He just kept hitting things that launched him faster, things that didn't show up until he hit them. After a few minutes, I just read a book while waiting for him to slow down. By the time he stopped, he went over 4,000,000 yards and reached a max speed of 1,000.