Reviews for "Berzerk Ball 2"

I'm know to my friends as the berserking brony because I record myself freaking out to a MLP hater video and give it to them to watch. they never uploaded a video because they don't want MORE HATERS! so after along day of watching shit like "why bronies should kill themselves." and "bronies aren't badass there gay" it is good to know there is a game where I CAN RELEASE ALL HELL ON A NOOBY BASTARD AND HAVE NO DOWN SIDES! so ya you kick ass for making this game if I could 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of 5 stars!

YOU KNOW HOW HARDCORE IS THIS!!!! ITS SO HARDCORE IT MAKES YOU START FROM THE BEGGINNING TO END!!!

Very crazy!!! WOOWWWW!! :)

very fun game, but not as good as the first.

the only thing preventing me from giving it 5 stars is that it dose not save