Reviews for "Just Politics"

Pretty accurate representation of government, interesting concept of just vacuuming away money, but got repetitive pretty. All in all, mindless political fun with chance of being president.

Brantkings responds:

Yeah, you got it. Thanks.

it was okay, but i expected to do interviews and make decisions and stuff, it was too repetitive, but it was sorta fun so 3 stars

Fun little concept. But the media doing the right thing ? Pft hahaha. Riiiiiight.

Brantkings responds:

Hahaha. But thinking about it, for the media to be corrupt there has to be other politicians around. Or big companies. But yeah, riiiight.

Surprisingly good to be thrown together so quickly

Brantkings responds:

Thanks! Yeah, it wasn't easy.

I think this is a bug, but a single reporter lowers my popularity from 100% to 0% EVERY TIME!!!! I even have the censorship 3 upgrade which supposedly makes them ask less questions (in turn lowering your popularity less) but still every time they reduce it to 0%!!!!!

Brantkings responds:

Is it instant? If they touch you, you get to 0% instantly every time? If it's gradual, that is the game, and it is eventually gonna go to 0%, but you can force yourself against them and avoid their questions if you insist.