Reviews for "Interactive Buddy 2"

I love interactive buddy but i think this one is a little bit to complicated to be as good as the origonal

great game just like the original.I know it is just a prototype but try to fix the lsg plese, just for future refrences

I love it!

Finally! Everything i wanted the first one to be and more. I especially enjoyed being able to drop all the basketballs on earth on his noggin until id made a ball pit.. and they didnt start to despawn after the 10th or so one! so i threw a barrel in the middle with a grenade and watched my screen freeze. :D WELL DONE.

Sequel to one of the first flash games I ever played. 3.5 because not a whole lot has been changed in 7 years beside the new items and stuff.