Reviews for "Evil Goat"

Finished 15 in 21. Good game.

amidos2006 responds:

nice :) I am interested if u can pm me with the moves :)

Dude, you're on fire! So many games in the last weeks, and very fun ones too. I also was surprised to beat the last level in 21 moves (got 'em memorized now). Even if it wasn't intended, it's a nice anomaly for the last challenge. I thought the Marvellous Villain medal was gonna be madness, but a little concentration did the trick. Keep it up, keep it all up!

I like it. You could add more things in it and make it a much more in depth game, too. It's a very simple idea, which is by no means a bad thing, but it tricks you by having some pretty complex levels that take quite a bit of figuring. The last level, at first I couldn't get it at all, then suddenly had a moment of inspiration and finished the final level in 19/24 moves. Lots of fun.

You should work on a version 2 with lots more goodies. There's plenty of stuff that could work, like switches, conveyers, timers, power ups, etc.

amidos2006 responds:

woooow 19 :) could u send me a pm about the solution :) thanks :)

Nice game! It was challenging to get all the levels within the minimum, and surprising that the last one can be done with even less. (got 20). Awesome work!

Another top retro game!...