Reviews for "GameGrumps Goofballs"

My prostate imploded with cum due to the joy of watching this

I expected this!

Not bad, not many grumpimations that don't rip audio from their videos. I didn't really get the giggles at all not a slight chuckle but the end bit where it has the *HIDDEN DUE TO SPOILERS* made me laugh as it was unexpected

Oh!

:l

Your animation had an effect on me. And it was at least thought out, in a disturbing way.

AmazinLarry responds:

The worst thing an animation can be is forgettable. I assure you that you'll never forget my animations! No matter how hard you try...

this tastes like oney

AmazinLarry responds:

That's actually a major compliment, thanks!

SLANDER AND BLASPHEMY!
...but it wasn't bad animation at all. I think were this a true story or relatively interesting plot at all, the video could have gone along really well. If you were to actually do a Game Grumps Animated, I would be much more pleased, as the quality of the art is pretty nicely done. I just really didn't care for the weird rape story, although nicely narrated.

AmazinLarry responds:

Well, the whole idea was that I felt that Game Grump parodies were beginning to be so overdone, yet they all seemed the same. So I decided to put a twist on it using a disturbing Game Grump story from the internet. But I agree, it could use improvement, and I hope to be working on bigger and better projects in the future.