Reviews for "Dracula's Treasure!"

I thought this was probably the best (of the two) games in this series that I have played. The main reason I didn't like it that much was because it was so hard. It didn't seem to make that much sense as a game from a villian's perspective. Usually, there's numerous villians, but I guess the other game wasn't much better. I do have to praise it for its good graphics. It actually was fairly creative.

I did enjoy how it was so easy to understand. If this is the only level, I wouldn't blame you. I also think the music is pretty stylish and fits the overall tone. It may not be Halloween time, but it's nice to see a vampire. It reminded me of "Pac-Man" with how you could go from one edge to another.

01010111 responds:

Thanks! I was really challenged by the theme this time! My first attempt was a Dracula Dating Sim, but when the dialog system I was making got to be ridiculous I switched to this.

Hmmm... it can kill... Maybe a minute or too. But, for one, it's really too short, so there isn't any interesting gameplay improvement. Might do it and forget it, sorry...

The controls are a bit airy, but other than that, great game!

Controls are a bit touchy; unless that how you wanted them to be then I would say its a downside. Other than that, its a decent game.

A fun little arcade-style game that really brings back the feel of older games. This is a classic example of a game you can just pick up and play. The only thing holding it back is whenever I move Dracula, the control feels slippery. If the game had a bit tighter controls, I would have given it a higher rating. With it's cutsie graphics, megaman style music, and simple yet addicting gameplay, Dracula's Treasure earns 4/5 stars in my book.

01010111 responds:

This is the second time I've heard this, so I went ahead and increased drag so you don't slide as much when you let off the key and decreased the player's acceleration so that you can move in smaller increments. Thanks for the feedback! Hope it plays a little better now!