Reviews for "Chirstmas Word Search"

Not bad, but the voice acting hurt my ears a lot~

the hell

Not Bad enjoy it :)

And at last(After you beating the games) its Merry??

Who could resist a word search and rewards in the forms of medals?This game has short and simply designed plot and designs but most of all,a concept that is engaging enough to kill some free time and the medals reward for the extra effort for playing on increasing difficulties.However,while the increasing difficulty is noticed as letters become more scattered,the fact that the same words keep appearing in all three difficulties may make gameplay feel repetitive but the time limit mode is a nice addition with spanish words for those wanting to get the top score(kind of a good way to learn the language better too.)Anyway,this game is quite good and if there are future games like this,maybe other languages could also be used along with English and Spanish(Google Translate is perfect for this.)Good work.

Very relaxing & enjoyable game! Please do more!