Reviews for "What are the odds?"

aha! didnt expect to like it so much. informative and fun to watch? but ... how is it... its got educational idea... how is it fun to watch?? brain... exploded... :D

good movie except the final odd int correct

final chance of existence : 100% , why? : because i exist

But it is all meaningless because there was no god who created you specially with its own will, intelligent design and have a planned future for you. whoop tee doo.
that was sarcasm by the way.
i like to believe god guided evolution just like a scientist manipulates a gem culture to permit only the green bacteria to grow lets it mutate to the desired levels.

Make me think for a while.
Great voice acting and font nothing to complain.
BTW did you guy made it so it end at 2:16 ? I hate that number

Hey, very cool. Things that make you go "hmmm" in a good way. Thanks for this! I shared the link on my FB, as well.