Reviews for "What are the odds?"

Who needs emo garbage and bad music to watch and listen to when you have something like this to make a bad day a little better. I'm definitely gonna show this one off. Good show.

Also, congratulations on first place.

This... may change suicidal thoughts. Thank you.

What are the odds for the author of this video to source from books other then religious ones? ;]
they are 1 times [all books avalialbe in the world in every language], therefore spaghetti monster exists.

Nice animation though.

Emrox responds:

I did read one super-preachy book that I had to draw a few facts from which you can find in the sources. The rest was gathered from a variety of websites.

I am lucky and now much more grateful. Thanks for this.

That was motivation and inspiration. Wow...

rofl. no joke i was just talking to someone about this very concept.

we were joking about how unlucky this really stupid kid was to have his dumbass parents in genetic combination.

and i jokingly said "unlucky for a human but lucky as hell for matter"

then i started talking about how ridiculously unlikely it was on a universe-scale that a random human-size amount of matter gets to assemble into even a living entity, let alone a conscious one, let alone a sentient one. let alone a human one in a time when quality of life is high enough that your chances of living well past child-bearing age are close to 100%.

and then the very next morning after that conversation, i see this on the front page.

what are the odds of that?? lol