Reviews for "What are the odds?"

Honestly.... What are the odds people...... Think Logical...... It only get's bigger and bigger... :D. Great Video.

yyyyeah but you forgot to tak into account, THE SHWARTZ!

Big blatant note in all caps to those who don't get the point of the video:

IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY TO BE ALIVE, AND STILL AREN'T AFTER WATCHING THIS VID, THEN DON'T FORCE IT DOWN ON THE CREATOR. HE CHOSE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU. YOU CHOSE TO WATCH IT. IF YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE, START BY DOING ONE THING. STOP BLOODY COMPLAINING!

There. Now that that rant is over, let me get to the video.

The animations and transitioning are smooth. Sure, it's in the style of an infographic. But so is Dot Dot Dot (to quell the wrath of the many hypocrites in the Review section here). I don't think double standards should be made simply because the video isn't a conventional animation.

The music is well picked for the clip. It leaves you in a contemplative state of mind, even if only for a short time. I say contemplative, because we are left contemplating figures that may or may not seem likely or accurate -- yet remind us of the fact that if we follow simple probability, there is no certainty or concrete proof that specific meetings are going to happen in future to create each individual. There is no certainty at all.

The voices were well done.

The whole point is that each individual is precious, whether we think so or not. Whether he has been born with a silver spoon, or not. I'm among the people who haven't been born with a silver spoon, and yet, I am here -- and I yearn to make my life holy, set apart. Although many may not share what I hold in life, they may have inklings of what to do with their lives -- and there is no cause at all to sit around and mope all day. We're just too precious for that.

I still find this superbly done, and I'm glad that this film went far ahead.

5/5.

Captivating and informational; thanks for the insight!

We are all winners when you bring biology into the picture