Reviews for "What are the odds?"

This informative a lot.Well, it's logical that it's impossible to be hit by a lightning 1,200 times in a day.

IM DA LUCKIEST PERSON ON EARTH jking lol loved it! n_n

Very nice flash. The animation itself was very good, it was simplistic which worked nicely. The music was also simple but was not annoying like it sometimes gets in info-matic videos like this one. The voice acting was good, and I also think it worked out really well how different people read different lines near the end. I think that was very good. I am sure the stats are simplified some, however I am also sure that the eventual point was not the exact odds, but rather the fact that the odds are so minute. I was surprised at exactly how low the odds were for the sperm to make 'you' like you are. Over-all, this flash is very impressive. Something I would change personally is to make the pace a bit quicker, but really not an issue when looking at the big picture. You deserved first place!

~Pixelbey

best fucking thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love infographics, you kinda sound like the KONY2012 guy, which is odd.