Reviews for "Alone in the Park"

lame

Not sure if it's intentional or not, but sometimes the power up boxes stop appearing for Mufy for some reason. I'm not sure if that's a glitch or something, but it's really annoying. Also, you need to do some balancing with the character speed. Some of them are slow to the point that the game becomes unplayable. =/

amidos2006 responds:

will try to solve the speed issue :)

Hmmmm...John, Sarah, Connor...are you trying to tell us something?

But seriously, I loved the game, though I can't help dying on the speed mushroom waves (regardless of the character I choose). I don't suppose you could add a diagonal direction? That is, if I'm hitting the fire up and fire left keys, it'll fire diagonally up and left.

I love the retro-style graphics and sound, the different characters with different abilities, and the "survival" mode. There's just a few issues:

- The "low" speed makes it too difficult - it is nearly impossible to dodge some of the bosses with it and some of the blue mushrooms are FASTER THAN YOU. If that (or all speeds) were raised just a bit, the stats would be MUCH more balanced.
- In Survival Mode, many of the characters get the wrong amount of health compared to what their stats say (they're all correct in Story Mode.) Also, I'm pretty sure you meant to say that the default character's health is normal, rather than high.
- While trying to beat the game with the low speed characters by maxing out my luck, so I get lots of boxes (and shields!), the game randomly stops spawning boxes after a while. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not - I suspect it's not because it's after different amounts of time each time.

Fix these issues and this will be a 5-star game, easy.

This game is nice! Good Job :)