Reviews for "Alone in the Park"

nice game ... espacially the sound is dope!

Great game but I found a bug at the boss battle with the blue lasershooting mushroom. It just dig and stayed in the ground, and it didnt want to come out. It happened when I lost a life and I was taking advantage of my invisibility after I died, so I stood on him and shot him a few times and thgen he stayed underground. It's still a GREAT game!! You've earned my respect!!

amidos2006 responds:

Will see why that's happen :) will try to solve that :)

There are a couple of things that keeps me from giving this a 5/5 score

First of all, it's unbalanced. One leavel is pice of cake the other is hard as shit.
The second boss is way easier than the first. etc. tip : Let people you know try the game first and take notice of what is easy and what is not.

Secondly... the graphics. I know i know.. It's an 8-bit park game. But there are actually alot of things you could do to make it look way more appealing. The choice of color is just.. weird. And

Third.. the enemies. Their sprites are... well... pretty lazy, different colored super mario mushrooms. That's it. The bosses are a tad better though. And i think the programmer did a great job with all of their different abilities :)

Fourth. It just feels kinda empty. More obstacles would have been nice. Maybe with different functions, etc a ramp which you can walk up to and jump down on the other side, but not climb. Maybe trees that you can shoot down to create roadblocks. Anything.

Fifth... I really don't find any replay value in this, and that in my opinion, is one of the most important things when creating a game.

Anyways, you've got yourselves a quite interesting shoot/walk mechaninc there. I like how you arn't forced to shoot in the direction you are facing. I think i have only seen that when there's a mouse involved.
Your game has great potential, and feel free to send me a message if you ever happen to release " Alone in the park 2 "

I haven't confirmed yet, neither played this game, but are you the author of Mindless, that game is hard man! hahaha, also pretty fun, looking towards this one, Good Job!

Wow this game is incredibly fun and addicting.
I'm always a sucker for a great pixel game, and the fact this is an old school type multi-directional shooter adds to the awesomeness. Not to mention the light RPG elements which takes it to the next level, being epicness!
The music is perfect for the game and keeps you pumped to continue slaying those evil mushrooms.
Please make more of these gems asap!