Reviews for "Alone in the Park"

this game is great. the game's graphics is 8-bit heaven. this multidirectional shooter puts in responsive controls allowing you to play with the mouse or keyboard. gameplay feels awesome and shooting is sleek and responsive. the game also comes with upgrades each round you complete. you can also receive power ups like shields or other weapons. Also every 3 rounds you win comes a boss fight which is a very nice touch. this games feels just right and I enjoyed. FINAL VERDICT: 5/5

fun but i died by laser mushroom and i dindt get terry :(

amidos2006 responds:

did u die from the boss by its laser and terry isnot unlocked? weird becz a friend of mine unlock him :S

Really good game, I just need a hint for the secret medal... (PM me, please)

amidos2006 responds:

Keep playing and dying :D more than one time :D

alright for the first couple of minutes but then becomes kinda boring. The weapon upgrades were extremely underwhelming. I kept upgrading the weapons and kept expecting for my weapon to have more impact like spread shot or something but it kept tossing out knives kinda faster I think? I couldn't even really tell the difference between the lower tier weapon upgrade and higher tier ones.

Great game! The music reminds me of the old Pokemon games! It's kind-of addicting but the lack of upgrades brings it down a notch. Make more customization!