Reviews for "Spike: A Love Story Too"

Nice overall, but those reviewers SUCK. Got to them and couldn't pass after a few tries and just got tired of them.

The graphics are satisfactory though but are a bit sharp to the eyes. and the concept of the game is a rather good one.

It's quite repetitive and is basically a game of timing. A bit more fit for the arcade rather than the PC, don't you think? The graphics are satisfactory though and the concept of the game is a rather good one. One thing that greatly concerns me is the intial learning curve for very noob players. Instead of a button with the word "Play" or "Start", you made a button with the word "Employment". WTF?

Anyway 2 stars for now. I believe this can still be improved.

I didn't play the game yet but from what i heard....you press spacebar.....I am giving it 2 and a half stars since all the keys are just a spacebar

It`s a nice GAME

Part 1 was much more fun, due to the story point of the game

Also, i dont know why i was fired after i had a 65% chance of employment after the last (?) round, the bro-gamers? Shouldnt I be hired when I catch em all?

Part 1 was much more addictiong, so only 4 points although this had a higher need for accuracy