Reviews for "Frozen Pixel Hunt"

I loved hunt of horror and I LOVE this one too great stuff brings back awesome and funny memories.
I was having a bad day till I got on and saw this had great fun finding all the new ones and enjoying another awesome picture.

Thank you for making my day a bit better!

deathink responds:

I am glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for making MY day a bit better :)

Well, I can't say anything bad about this, because it's one of my all time favorite art pieces. I was kind of ashamed of myself for not being able to recognize more of these guys. At least I know there's 173 of these wackos going around. The music is very nice. There's not much to say here as I already reviewed the art portal format of this. It's still great to see all these classic characters.

I honestly can't think of a single Christmas related character you left out. Heck, I doubt if I could think of a character of ANY kind you left out. It's great to see how they're not just all standing there. They're out doing things like building ice sculptures, chasing each other, etc. Happy holidays to you too!

deathink responds:

And Happy holidays to you too!

Phenomenal work here, wasted way too much time on this. Blew my mind how many things were involved, and a had a good laugh too.

There is a little mistake though, "Deathlock from Deathlock" should be "Dethklok from Metalocalypse", but I think that was the only mistake I noticed.

deathink responds:

Thanks man, I am glad you like it.

Great game, would have been 5 stars if you had kept the way of selecting the same as hunt of horror, instead of it changing every time you make a mistake. I finished the game and enjoyed the enlightening words at the credits. And I hate Jack Frost, I've never heard of him, but I hate him, I hate him so very, very much. Anyways, looking forward to the next pixel hunt.

deathink responds:

Yeah i made it change as a punishment. The last game had a points system and you would loose points, but it seemed convoluted. I figured this way you could just focus more on enjoying the picture. But I will consider this suggestion when I make the next one.

i don't know who turboman and booster are........ so shame on me but wtf.. kudos for an obvious batman-robin gay scene... ty i really puked on that.

deathink responds:

You don't know turboman and booster?! You should consider yourself lucky.