Reviews for "Peter Bell Saves Christmas"

This is the one of the best game what I've played here! Voice acting, gameplay, graphics, music... everything is a masterpiece! Merry Christmas! Great Job! :)

Great game! It was a blast to play, but let's go into a little more detail, shall we?

1. Great characters and voice acting. They were all a ton of fun and I can't wait to see more of them.

2. Awesome, simple gameplay. One button to attack and 3 special buttons was the way to go. You might want to reconsider the placement, though.

3. Awesome music! It really set the mood and was a lot of fun.

4. Please make the next one longer! This was way too short. Maybe add some survival modes, boss battle modes, etc.? That would make the game have more replayability while also making it easier to get all of the medals.

Overall, great game! I definitely though it was a later game in a series, but I was happily mistaken! A great start to an awesome new series!

Is Peter Bell like Peter Pan + Tinker Bell?

The beat-em-up segments are very well-polished. The tacked-on platforming segment and it's loose controls and unforgiving hitboxes are almost forgivable. Almost.

This great rocks! The music was great and felt natural with the game's theme, the voice acting was top-notch, and the game was funny. The bosses also felt challenging, but not unfair, and each felt different and were overall great fights, coupled with great music to boot. Keep it up, friend!