Reviews for "The Force"

All I can say is nothing. I'm speechless. I LOVE THIS SONG! Maybe a little improvement with the random screeches after the drop, since it doesn't really suit. Other than that it's PERFECT. I don't know how to disagree with this.

I'm using this in Geometry Dash. lel

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THX FOR DIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No probs. ;)

Dude I use FL too! What presets did use for your wubs? Whenever I try to make dubstep it always turns out super soft because I can't get the wubs down! ;( I crie every tiem..

MafiaPineapple responds:

I made the wubs alle by my self. No presets! :D

The brostep is strong on this genre section page on newgrounds, but honestly this is dope as fuck.

Checked out the other one too, that's above this one (The Step of Death or somethin). Good shit man, I tried posting a dub dubstep song but apparently that's not what people want here lol.

Thanks!

I have a question. Wich program do you use? Because I wanna make Dubstep like you and I can't find a program that can make that Dubstep!!

MafiaPineapple responds:

You can make Dubstep with any music making program. I use Fl Studio 11, but there are many others available as well like Ableton Live, Reason and Cubase for example. You should start by watching some tutorials and downloading the demos of the programs. When you find the one you like the most, you can either buy it if you want to support them, or torrent it if you don't have enough money. I reccommend watching SeamlessR's tutorials on YouTube. He's pretty good and he also uses Fl Studio!