Reviews for "SkullFace"

It has a good dinamic feeling to it. Good job.

I think the only problem with the game is that you need to tweak wall jump stick. I've died quite a few times thinking I was gonna stick to the wall and just fall at an angle.

When you change the controls for movement. The controls for the menu change accordingly.
For the rest a nice game ;)

Fun game. Was fun the first time I played it on Super Meat Boy ;). Some levels are built identical to designs for levels on SMB. I hope that the reason for this is to pay homage to SMB and not to gain praise based on something someone else created. A+ rating system, Super Meat Boy. That being said, as long as Team Meat cares not for the obvious similarities, either do I. Super Meat Boy set a new standard for platforming games and I can hate no person that wants to follow in their footsteps. Your games personality however does not shine through until late in the game. The jetpack was fun and the sound/graphics were enjoyable. To be completely honest, I'm glad to see a Super Meat Boy clone. They have become the new benchmark. Thank you for acknowledging it. You are however, required by law to suck both of their sausages with a Hitler costume on. Enjoy that gravy. Hopefully by ingesting it you will absorb some of their power and become a better game designer because of it.

Great game, it was really challenging, but fun nonetheless! Keep up the good work!