Reviews for "Starbucks Commercial"

Send this to starbucks
Now.

although there is a difference between animation and drawing, yes stick figures are so easy to draw, the mentally challenged can master them, however animation is a different ordeal, and how well an individual can animate stick figures is a WHOLE different concept. these stick figures were animated nicely and not that i "hate" stick figure animations but stick figures in general are normally used to help the animator grow to master harder and harder things. kind of like an artists manikin. so its going to look crappy. this commercial however should totally be used for starbucks because not only was it interesting, and fun to watch, but it was also an eye opener for animation lovers and starbucks...... and stick figure... animations.....

I really enjoyed this. I'm sure many would come to appreciate it given the chance to view it. I don't care what kind of animation is used (stick figures, 3D characters) as long as it was well-orchestrated. You definitely need to keep up the good work, this was great.

I read that note at the bottom of the comments and actually feel the same. Though I don't animate stick figures, people give the same bad rep to sprites. Even though I don't animate sprites all that often anymore, when I do, I put a tremendous amount of effort into it. Once I tried animating sticks and actually found it more complicated than I expected. Anyway, Great job! Hope to see it on tv soon.

Dont usually drink starbucks but now id like to have some lol