Reviews for "Ederon: Elder Gods"

the gayist thing about this game is ur oppenent gets to play 3 or 4 times in a row and u get on turn and it says ur randomly selected to go first but yet u go first every time, and it seems everytime u have a good card to play that will actually do some damage they may only have one card to play but it will be the card that nullifys urs kinda pisses u off lol

Requires no skill, all down to what cards you get. There are a couple times in a match where you can hold off playing a card or two, but no real decisions to make. Get a card play a card.

The cards are poorly balanced with other decks.

Half the time the effects don't work correctly: Opponent can't block next turn....oh look at that they blocked again anyway.

That said, there was obviously a lot of work that went into this which is why all those problems are such a bummer. I'm usually one to stick it out and play through problems just to experiance the full game, but I couldn't do it this time.

Incredible game of extremely well written scenarios and epic music.But the game seemed far from completed to me. It would be unbelievable if you could turn this into a RPG kind of game.

good idea but i didn't think it to be a great game.. 2.5 rating for me which equals gay sauce if you think about it.

Got to Shadow Bgnok in campaign, spent 2 hours fighting and losing due to his "luck" in always being able to out heal me, then quit. I will not being this game again. Ever.