For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "PleaseDiePie"

woah, ooooah, this video's... this video is fuuuunny.

I am a bro and I did enjoy this flash. The animation was smooth, art was awesome and i did like the jokes. Great job

Was done really well, and funny. I'm a bro and think your just pissed he is so popular. I really like him but understand why people don't like him, but you're really just trying to piss off other bros by making something like that. No offense at all but it is an awesome flash and really well done. Just don't be that mad "Bro".

It's a shame.
I thought I was going to see a parody.

i like pewdiepie... i thought this was going to be something interesting but is not even funny or cool... and why are people complaining mostly bout pewds fucking fans and not of the fucking nova fucking fan fucking base. people say that pewds fan base are the CoD kids but they are not. also the pewdiepie fanbase isnt taking over the internet. the spam and the bob fucking army is. this movie is the worst shit ever