Reviews for "New Creature"

Amazing and meaningful

nahtanojmal responds:

Thanks, and to God be the glory, cause He did it for real

The reviewer below me said "Problem-Most people don't believe that humans were evil savages before two-thousand and fourteen years ago."

Funny thing is... what if the "evil savages" weren't the people of old, but rather, the people of today? Who out there hasn't been rude? Who hasn't been mean? Laughed at the hardships of others? Or hated unfairly?

People still hate. People still kill. People still steal. The same as in the past. The inside of man hasn't changed much.

Maybe the evil savages aren't as far away as one might think.

I'm not into the whole bible thing, or religion at all, but the animation was good. Don't see how this was rated as mature since the bible is apparently for anyone to read and this is related to it.

Didn't expect to find something with such a christian theme on newgrounds. In that you set yourself apart. Interesting take and I truly enjoyed all the symbolism. The bread at the end was a nice touch in addition to all the rest.

nahtanojmal responds:

Thanks, and to God be the glory, cause He did it for real ;)