Reviews for "New Creature"

Sinners are always forgiven. But can they forgive themselves and accept God's love?
You are deserving of it.
and like Bo Burnham put it:
"I'm not gonna give you love just 'cause I know that you want me to
If you want love then the love's gotta come from you"

It was a fresh and creative look at the message. I like the blend and the music. It certainly is a interesting view of things well done.

This was incredible and had a great theme to it. However, I do have to say that there is at least one flaw in it that may sound like nitpicking but is actually pretty logical. If the dark-skinned, mainly hairless, genital-less savages (that may or may not be cannibals depending on whether they're considered humans) are pretty much feral and naked, why does the "main" one (e.g., the female one who transcends into a higher state of mind plus gets bread in the end) have black earrings? None of the other savages have any other form of clothing on them so the main one having "clothing" (earrings are technically clothing despite not being made of cloth) on her while the others don't seems a bit odd. Other than that, you have done a fantastic job and have my praise for making this.

nahtanojmal responds:

I gave her earnings to help visually link her character to when she is transformed.
And Thanks ;)

You pulled off some seriousley hard camera moves, like top- to front.
Some of the characters feel abit "2D" but thats just in some cases. Its also really hard to get an emotional output with theese kind of videos(no sound effects or voice actors)
Good job!

Hey Thanks Man :)

really enjoyed it thanks :)

nahtanojmal responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for commenting ;)