Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Enfcit"

Looks like it will be a cool game! I really like the music. The only issues I have are that it keeps freezing halfway through the first level and it doesn't save your progress.

Pretty good, the controls are really loose though which can make it harder to control En. I like the concept, and would like to see it developed further. The music is quite adorable, and would love to see some innovative level designs. One thing is sometimes when I infect grass, I suddenly can't move until I go the other way. Also some background on why you are infecting the people, or what the sickness is? It doesn't have to be in the beginning, it could be that the voice drops hints at conspiracies or something, or maybe someone who is on your side infecting these people says something if its like an intercom? Anyways, take that as you will. I will be looking forward to the final product, however long that may take!

danny4kk responds:

That's actually a really neat idea! I'm going to attempt that over the Christmas holidays the voice thing :P, thanks for your review.

i dont know if it is just me, but the game is a bit laggy... if you could fix that. and maybe add the 'wasd and space' to control him would be nice. the music is nice, maybe add a volume option? and a resume button after you click menu. otherwise its pretty nice :)

danny4kk responds:

Awesome thanks for the review, yer shall work on the resume button just got to figure out how to save the scene name and call it and what not. I also think I found the source of the lag shall fix shortly, next patch/version is to fix the collisions with blocks so that 'En' doesn't slide around so much and get stuck on occasions. Thanks for the ideas (I will also put WASD in :P).

Strangely, I feel like I might like this game when it is done. I'm not usually a platforming-game player, but the infection idea is cool. I'd suggest some kind of side level borders, as I jumped over a teleporter and appear to have fallen off with no restart. Other than that I'd say work on the overall player mechanics.

danny4kk responds:

Cheers, I shall check the level borders over newer version will be published very soon with lag fixes and all sort i shall include that in it thanks.

The music is really cute.....