Reviews for "Mindless"

i really like this, while it is simple it has a lot of though behind it, i gonna keep playing just to see the multiple ending this game offers, and it's also very challenging.

If you like multiple ending games with a simple, but challenging combat, then play this game.

A very well done and philosophical game. One of the best games I have seen in a while.

Nice, Fun. and Comedic for the most part. It is a must for problem solvers or for the average gamer who wants a little fun.

This was a great game, however, the mindless gameplay eventually became tiresome, and I could no longer be bothered wandering back and forth to try to discover other endings. However, this WAS a great game, and I'd imagine the story plays well if you can be bothered to continue it :)

Wow, this is one of the strangest games I've played in awhile. All in all, I can't say I didn't like it, because it was quite innovative. You didn't give much description of how to get the medals. It is kind of fun to figure it out on your own. Since none of them are secret, I can give you a hint on at least one. You can get one of them by just leaving the island.

There was some uncertainty on how you exactly got done talking. The noise got a bit annoying. I guess I can't really blame you for that, since you can just mute the game. Of course, technically every game is one you can mute on your own computer. It's worth a shot.