Reviews for "Oh Snow!"

21 is impossible please help!!!!

Sweet game, a unique platformer. No arguments yet.

Not bad but some rules need clarifying : at what point can you bounce off of that damn snow ball and at what point can you not ? It's too random !
I'm at level 23 and this seems to be the key.

Hmmm... cool at first then it gets a little annoying and repetitive. The levels are challenging that is a plus. But try to ease players into the levels and not start off with tough levels right away. Can not complain about the music because I muted it. The game concept and characters on the other were unique and well put together. For this i award you with 3 stars, keep it up.

sometimes you can jump off penguins heads and sometimes it just kills you... what's the deal?