For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lucky Tower 2"

Awesome game, but has some bugs with the KI and physics.

Great game, btw, your fist fight "manly way" he disapears and can progress had to refresh to continue

Really nice game :D I must ask if there is some inspiration taken from the first Discworld game? The castle, the music and the characters all remind me a bit of it, especially in the beginning of Discworld when you are in the wizards academy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8J6yQ 4mhr4

Um...... was fighting he big guy(what's his face). So when I got him near the bed he raised his arm and I punched him...... well he disappeared and I was still in the punching position and I couldn't get out...NOOOOOO!I had to start over...... bad thing huh?

When I died, I dropped into somewhere and the screen turned white, was that supposed to happen? If not please fix this! Its a great game!