Reviews for "Lucky Tower 2"

Just like the first game, this is awesome.

game is really cool it has cool humor and its funny RPG game with lots of secrets oh yea about secrets i got cake secret hallway secret and bling secret and amore but how to get that final one?

It bugged badly. After dying telling thje other man "Sorry now i have to kill you", when I respawned I went to the left just fell into nothingness with flying enemis and get completely stuck.

I don't want to do everything again and there's no suicide key this time...

in the king's ending is that jester holding mysterious potion? I'm assuming that's prob poison?

Also in the cave there was a weird glitch which happened when I was jumping all over the place, and i ended up 'above' the map cave but I was able to land back down in the area without a problem

It's been years since I played this game so I'm happy to be able to enjoy the endings as well

Guide to difficult medals:
Defender of Manhood: In Town 2 next to Ghost House (right) insult the strong guy and fight him.
Clean the city: kill all the monks in town 2
Immortal Melody: Climb the tower in town 1 (guide: the giant hammer guy just jump and will make him kill himself on the wall.) Return the melody to Beethoven
Armore: In any weapons dealer, click the "heart" in your column, you will unlock the secret store or click here to details: https: //imgur.com/a/QbV4D
W.U.R.S.T: coma 2 wurst (beware: only in city 2)
Spare Some bling: Click the second option on the hobo many times to unlock
(that is, anger steals it and makes you angry).