For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lucky Tower 2"

ok, seriusly, this was awesome! great lines, great plot, very funny, the way gaming should be. 10/10.

Looking forward for new stuff!

Great game -though a bit bug ridden at times. I'm still stuck on the second secret medal (the one between the cake and the hallway). I've tried eating everything and searching all the nooks and crannies..Any hints?

Great gameplay, amusing graphics, funny atmosphere. Good game. A game worth playing.

Awesome game,the only thing left to do is find the secret shop everything else is done. I've been trying for 2 days now help?

molkman responds:

You get there through another shop.

Loved the humor but the trees in the foreground of the horse part will haunt my nightmares