Reviews for "Lucky Tower 2"

@Thecatofnimes _ You just have to use one of the two items in the slot and the game automatically combines them. But I have a farily greater Porblem so far. The normal Mushroom just dissapeared from my invent.

Did I just eat the mush? What happened ... I dunno and now I stuck in game and have to replay all :I

But no shame..it will be a honor for me!

...Allthough..another bug....the Map is cloning itself...i have 5 now...so buggy

I'm stuck on the red haired mushroom part, I have the ginger hair and the normal mushroom and talked to everyone in town and searched everywhere but there's nothing else to collect and no one else to talk to, What do I have to do?

great game love the graghics

really fun untill i feel in a hole and i respawn in a cave which you cant get out of thanks

awesome game!!!!!!