For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Lucky Tower 2"

hell yes ive been waiting

very funny manly-esque game. not being able to strike while in air was only issue. great one!

Interesting, you strayed from the triple option, but it would have been a lot harder if you had... Going up the tower near the first town had problems going up levels, you had to jump in order to climb. Teeth being the health was funny and awesome, but died kind of fast. It would be freakin awesome if you could have picked up the huge hammer... The fat horse was sweet =) It would also be really great if you could strike while coming out of a jump. It is difficult to hit a monster on the hill...

Great Game I Love Games Like This And For That You Deserve

1:Respect!

2: 5 Stars :D

@Thecatofnimes _ You just have to use one of the two items in the slot and the game automatically combines them. But I have a farily greater Porblem so far. The normal Mushroom just dissapeared from my invent.

Did I just eat the mush? What happened ... I dunno and now I stuck in game and have to replay all :I

But no shame..it will be a honor for me!

...Allthough..another bug....the Map is cloning itself...i have 5 now...so buggy