For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Lucky Tower 2"

I was gonna give it a 4 star just because of the horse riding minigame, but the fact that he says "slashy slashy" gave an extra star lol

This game deserves highest rating!! It's just awesome! It seams you've put a lot of effort and time creating it, but it's totally worthed! I started playing for a while as I realised I've spent quite a long time having fun with it! Amazing job! Happy holidays, best wishes, and keep on doing great stuff! :)

another favorite!

Great game.Its way more better than the first. I wish there was a part 3.

Love this game! Although, I spent ages going in and out of the door naked, just to have the guard laugh! Hilarious!