For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lucky Tower 2"

The game is fun indeed, but I thought that the horse traveling part was completely unnecessary, repetitive and above all, frustrating. 4,5

fix horse riding all then that so far is good

Not a bad little play. I found a glitch in the second cave (the one past the first town) and jumped through a wall to my death, but that's my only real complaint. I also question the need to buy teeth when there is no noticeable penalty to death, but it didn't break the game for me and I only started to question it at the very end.

Speaking of death, half the fun of playing the was looking for all of the cartoonish death scenes. I can't tell you how long I spent intentionally running my horse into rocks just to watch our flaxen haired hero slam face first into the ground. Good laughs were had.

ok my continue button broke on me and i have to play through the whole game again :( besides that its a good game even though i cant finsih it because i was all the way at the part whit the tomb .... Y GAME Y???????????????????????

Cool game, I love this series! I do have a complaint about a bug, though. It appears that a few of my items keep getting replaced by the map item, so now I have multiple maps in my inventory. I'm not sure why this is happening.
Other than that, I really like this game and I can't wait to see other games!