Reviews for "Lucky Tower 2"

Like the last game, I played this years ago before I officially signed up to Newgrounds, so here's my long-due review. This game is absolutely fantastic! The scenery is beautiful. The characters are colorful and varied and ditto to the enemies which can be quite challenging. The dialogue adds both depth and humor to this game, and it all adds up into a beautiful masterpiece! Now this series would feel more complete if only an actual sequel were made. Please make one!

My items are turning into maps. Just a visual issue though, all is good.

Amazing and hilarious game. :D

Also, HOW do I get the W.U.R.S.T. achievement?! What on earth is a wurst? Cause I went of a walkthrough site and it says "buy and eat a wurst". Someone help before my OCD kills me! D:

Look at my horse reference!

nice game wow i network wow!