Reviews for "The World Ending"

A very unique take on the end of the world... Well done. Very nice. I love the imagination this must of took to create it. Instant fav sir.

This reminded me of the episode of Ed, Edd & Eddy in which they broke the 4th wall. Great stuff! Fluent animation, good sound effects, and a whole different spin on "the ending of the world". Nicely done!

Ok, I'm not the type to quickly click that review button on the top right there ( Yeah, that'd be the lazy type, for you smartasses out there ) But there's just a few things in this vid that just deserve some mentioning and praise.

First, I loved the "Cartoony" effects to almost everything the cat-girl did. ( I believe she's named Sarah? ). They were well drawn and executed, along with just the right sound effects. It really recaptured a little bit of the cartoons of old. Secondly, just everything about anything drawn in the flash shined off a sertain amount of playfullnes, from the enviroment, right down to the character. This is probably because it lies with the style of drawing ( Which was great by the way ) Now to the final point, the character itself. I like her concept, and along to the lines of what Rave5000 said: I'd love to see more of her. That is all actualy. Not many reasons, I just like her.

Its a solid 4.5 stars for me. The 0.5 being deducted for a just one minor things. which was the voice acting

The voice acting was a bit off at times. Don't get me wrong, the voice itself suits the character. It was just small things about it, like the tone of speaking sometimes, or how some parts were a bit hard to understand. that put me off.

Earth not responding. Nice touch.

That was really a lot of fun! My only complaint is that you should have shown more stuff at the end. It was just a series of stills. It's still a good cartoon because of how colorful it is. You really don't know what's going on. The voice was just perfect!

I would love to see more of this character! A pity she only seems to appear in this. It was simply a very creative cartoon. There's a lot of stuff going on. I like how the screen at the end works.

AtroxChobatsu responds:

Haha, thanks! Originally, there was video there, but it increased the filesize of the FLA by about 80% so we ended up using stills.

If you're interested, you can find Sarah in some other videos in my profile! She's also in "The Speech", "Shadow Puppets", and has an unspoken cameo in "How to Care for Your Cartoon Character."