Reviews for "Mob Squad: Episode 2"

Nice and funny, love it! ;)

I see the way you made this cartoon and i must say i am a big fan. ^.^ that was my favorit part. i'm loving the small talk because i'm use to people posting a bunch of random shit. it's nice to see a little thought in comity especially on newgrounds.

I really liked this, but there's one thing you didn't take into account. You brought up the fact that the enderman couldn't fit into the house, but you disregarded the spider (Unless it's a cave spider.) Regular spiders can't fit through 1 wide spaces.

Aside from that, I thought this was good, especially the end with Steve and the Enderman, that was funny :3

lol, he wouldn't look straight at the enderman. This was pretty funny, the enderman was definitely my favorite character but the skeleton is also pretty good. It doesn't quite have the oomf to deserve 5 stars but keep working on it and you'll get there. More please!

when they looked down the hole it looked like they saw herobrine in there vision. XD