For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Mob Squad: Episode 2"

Note: This is also a review of the first episode!

I have to admit I was skeptical to watch these, because I'll be honest - very few Minecraft spoofs manage to do much for me, often due to repetitive gags and the like. Yet I had to check it out because y'know, you're Appsro and I like ya! And thankfully I was quite pleasantly surprised with these shorts! Thank you for not overloading it with more typical Minecraft jokes or even worse, flooding it with memes. In fact nary a meme to be found... you're writing your own fun gags! Huzzah!

Admittedly the setup of taking a game or movie or other piece of media and making the "villains" the good guys by showing their point of view isn't necessarily a new thing, but it all lies in execution and... well, I at least haven't seen it in a Minecraft spoof and you handled the execution well. I found myself laughing quite a bit, and along with the simple fact that the jokes and setup are fun - the voice acting helps A LOT too! Sometimes a good voice can make a certain gag all the funnier, and you did this element well. Cooper's voice always puts a smile on my face, and I also laughed at the spiders' voices.

I think one of the funniest parts was when they discover the bed, that's terrible, but I have to admit I started giggling when they came to their insane conclusion. Admittedly I do wish the second episode was longer, but that's not enough for me to take a point off. Really, it was quite funny and one of the better Minecraft videos and once more, I must thank you for not putting in the same old tired Minecraft jokes or just slapping in memes like a lot of them tend to do. Looking forward to more!

I blame you for my recent minecraft addiction XD. Great animation man!

I'm honored to be one of the first reviewers. Great movie, like the first. Personalities fit well, animation is unique with the backgrounds, and voices are well done. 5/5

Although I have never even played Minecraft, I have found Mob squad to be very entertaining. Keep up the good work. Also on a side note, I was so sure the spider had died in the first one. Glad to see him back.

awesome