Reviews for "Mob Squad: Episode 2"

Awesome series so far a little short though

the enderman needs more lines he has the best ones about moving blocks!

when zombie yelled "sheep fucker" i was done!!!! LMAO

Interesting idea of going from the mobs point of view, Im just gonna wait for slimes and testificate vs zombies. In an somewhat unrelated topic will you use mod mobs?

To make it up to us people for making this one too short, you should make episode 3, 5+ minutes long.

This should have been included in the first episode....you cant just make a series chop it up into little pieces and give it to us a little at a time...what are you...the gaming industry? don't do that again, as im reading through the comments and everyone is saying it was too short..obviously this is a sign that this content should have been included in the first episode....I know you guys are trying to make money from ads or what ever, so making multiple shows is good for ad share revenue purposes, but still..its frowned upon when you do stuff like this.