Reviews for "Mob Squad: Episode 2"

Redneck Enderman is awesome.

good video but short

With the text you use at the end of the video it really looks like

JonnVethco

Instead of

JonnyEthco

Might consider changing, anyway good continuation for the series!

my first thought of when he popped up at the bottom of the hole was the skeleton yelling "HEROBRINE!!"

I was surprised that tall guy didn't die at the end. I thought that what you would do is that a character would die in every cartoon. Oh well, this is still very funny. What really made it was the tall guy complimenting the blocks. How nice of him not to kill him. The voices were pretty awesome too. I love how stupid everyone sounds.

It seems like these characters are trying to do something obvious. I think this may in fact be the best animation you've ever worked on. It's great to see the block graphics contrast with the cartoonish designs. You've done stuff like this before, but not this well. I look forward to more episodes.