Reviews for "Zelda II: Din's Dance"

Well how do i put this... It was good. the art I have mixed feelings about but then again its way better than anything I could ever draw.the animation ran smoothly. It had characters that everyone loves from one of the most iconic game boy color games(though I feel sometimes it gets heavly forgotton) and the jokes were not half bad and lead up to several points that actually made sence(such as kidnapping the victems before villans do and that he can get any lady he wants no matter the circimstances) the only thing that confused me was the dance party. I know that was from something but I can't place my finger on it. Also I've shown this to several other people and they too loved it. overall well done on this flash. Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to watch it again.

PM sent

I thought the extensive animation and voicework was pretty nice. I got the feeling you put a lot of effort into the flash, which is always good. I especially liked the "Curse you Google Maps!" line. Seems like a lot of the events in LoZ wouldn't have happened if Link just went back in time and changed one extremely small detail. Keep up the great work.

You should ignore pacmanides, too. We can't all be born with a brain that can exceed the intelligence level of a three year old. Just smile, nod, and pat the heads of those type of people.

^This guy.

Rape jokes are worse than worthless. There is no place for this trash here.

WooleyWorld responds:

The only thing happening here was a dance party?

danger danger watch yourself highvoltage that was magical ha!

ELECTRIC SIX?!
Good lord the ending swept me away.
(Michigan bands represent)