Reviews for "Sonic's Adventure!"

FINNALY SOMEONE MADE AN ANIMATION FOR THIS
this is truly a video needed to be made
some places were lacking in animation trying to get away with things that the comic made it look all really good but
some parts are better than the comic. *if only the voices were as good as the utube video of the voices not saying there bad but just watching that sour a little bit*
some parts were better in the animation like when knuckels came in or the best part ever
were tails showed up that just haded to be animated XD. at the end the animation were kina odd how there were so good at some parts but yet again I can't do that and the voice acting at some parts were really spot on like when knuckles showed up or that tails screamed.
alwas been a fan of ur work evan befor I had a newgrounds acount and hope for the best.

hahahahahahahaha good job y tails doll

lol

LOLWAT?

it's pretty good , and why would we kill our hero?
anyway thanx and i'll rate you 5 for the rest of my life