For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Death Count"

Controls are broken, jumps are frustrating, the "puzzles" are lame and the game on the whole looks like it took a half an hour to make

A good game, if a little short.

I personally thought it wasn't too difficult, except for the 'Hardest Level in the Game' level, and this is where my one complaint arises. I can't really describe it easily; the best way I can put it is that the hitboxes are extremely unforgiving. Many a time I found myself thinking I'd made the perfect jump, when in fact I'd brushed against the very very edge of the sprite and died. Understandably, the difficulty is what the game is supposed to be about, but it feels slightly more like it's the game's fault for your death rather than player's, though not too much.

Ultimately, the game controlled reasonably well, and even with the low difficulty, held me to the end. The music also gave a nice atmosphere, giving the game a nice, calm, creeping feel, which I think mirrors the way it's supposed to be played quite well.

4/5 stars from me, great game.

Me Like!!!

not bad =) kind of challenging on a few levels... but otherwise, it was pretty good.... next game could have a story line or something... just to spice it up.

This game was pretty good and I managed to make it past the hardest level with 1 death, so the game wasn't very hard. Also, he should have adde a real death counter in it.